Business Analyst (FCC/AML)
Several new Business Analyst contract opportunities with a Tier 1 Banking client, located in Inner Brisbane. Working on a long-term Anti-money laundering (AML)/Financial Crime and Compliance (FCC) project.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Plan and facilitate business analysis activities / workshops as required
- Requirements documenting
- Stakeholder management including executive level
- Mapping "As Is" and "To Be" business processes
- Identify and mitigate operational risks
- Business impact assessments
Preferably (not essential):
- Experience on an AML/FCC/KYC/CTF project
- Experience in retail banking
This role would suit candidates who have a proven history of project delivery, are resilient and can work autonomously in an complex environment.
Any questions, please call Laurie on (07) 3020 0317.