Business Analyst - APRA Reporting
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Seeking several Business Analysts with exposure to APRA Regulations and Guidelines Interpretation, to join a leading Bank on a long-term project.
The ideal candidates will have exposure to Economic and Financial Statistics (EFS) reporting.
- Determine and plan fit for purpose business analysis
- Plan and facilitate business analysis activities / workshops as required
- Complete up front analysis to provide an understanding of the problem / opportunity to be solved
- Complete and analyse the current state position to ensure the baseline position is understood by all impacted stakeholders; including mapping current processes where required.
- Complete operating model and business impact assessments for the initiative
- Deliver mapping of the proposed To Be / future state processes to the required level of detail
- Ensure operational risks are identified, understood and mitigated by the business in relation to in-scope changes
For more details please contact or (07) 3020 0318