Business Analyst - Accounts Payable/ ERP system implementation - Global Bank
If you are a senior BA and have previously implemented an ERP system and worked with Accounts Payable or Fixed Asset modules - this would be an ideal role for you!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- The project is to migrate from local Middle office system onto an inhouse global platform.
- Contribute to large scale Finance projects that impact Asic Pacific region.
- Document business requirement and assist with writing a business case documentation.
- Responsible for producing detailed business and functional specifications
- Responsible for developing solutions which de-risk project delivery by simplifying process, reducing costs or reducing IT effort.
- Assisting with AS IS and TO BE requirements.
- Updates stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in systems and processes and deliver change
- Developing requirements that are fit-for-purpose, accurate and display an understanding of the financial implications to the project or program and manage the requirements throughout the life of the project
- Conducting System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Migration Testing.
- Process analysis and solution definition
- Working efficiently with the customer
- Proven track record working as a Business Analyst min 3 years.
- You must come from a strong Finance background or have previous Financial Control experience.
- Must have experience either working as a BA implementing ERP system or proven track record of working as a BA with Accounts Payable or Fixed Assets projects.
- It would be ideal if you come from a Custody/Wealth background.
- Must have strong requirements elicitation, process analysis, documentation exp
- Outstanding workflows, process mapping, requirements gathering and documentation exp
- Must have detailed Documentation experience - able to draft detailed business, functional requirements, and relevant governance documentation
- Strong customer focus and ability to consult with stakeholders
- Understanding of process methodologies with project and systems development life cycle experience.
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
Please send your CV for consideration and feel free to send your CV to email@example.com