|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum|
About the Company
This well-known and respected Not For Profit organisation offers crucial disability services to the community.
About the Role
As part of the ASIA PAC finance team, the management accountant will support the Financial Controller on delivering the monthly KPI and management reporting and provide financial analysis and insight to support business decisions. Responsibilities will include:
- Assess, review and evaluate financial statements and reports.
- Promote effective financial performance and implement strategies.
- Management and preparation of the budget and assist with 5-year
- Create, update and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts of the organisation future operations.
- Develop strategic financial reports of financial and operational performance.
- Support annual audits with preparation of financial records.
- Develop strong collaborative working relationships and provide financial analysis and insights to Senior Finance and other Senior Business decision-making.
- Effectively manage third party suppliers across the range of product and services.
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CPA qualified with relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum 3 Years experience in a similar or related business analysis Senior Finance role.
- Demonstrated success in managing budget, forecast modelling and variance analysis.
- Sound knowledge of best practice and the statutory and regulatory framework including ATO, ASIC and NDIS.
- Strong presentation skills in presenting results of financial analysis.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- You will be a naturally energetic, positive, self-starter with excellent communication skills, offering extensive experience liaising with Senior stakeholders.
- Passion for working in the values driven Not for Profit sector.
What you'll get in return
- Permanent on-going role.
- Generous salary with NFP packaging.
- Highly autonomous role.
- Collaborative and supportive culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sam Kitchen, or call on 03 8629 1033.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.