Business Analyst Role
Our Client, a large Government Department, is currently looking to bring on a Business Analyst on an initial 3-month contract. This opportunity is Brisbane based and will see you assisting with the process mapping and evaluation of what enhancements need to be implemented to the current system.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and documenting 'As Is' and 'To Be' process maps in compliance to enterprise process mapping standards and tools
- Work with solution architects, solution designers, business analysts, business SMEs and other stakeholders to assess, design and deliver an efficient and effective process solution
- Develop and maintain one or more defined communication channels and/or stakeholder groups, acting as a single point of contact
- Produce models in support of business strategy
- Investigates operational requirements, problems, and opportunities
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience across:
- Development of Business and System (functional and non-functional) Requirements Specifications for enterprise systems
- Use of Business Process Model and Notation supporting the current and future state business processes
- Management of documentation supporting the requirements gathering process such as meetings, minutes, decision registers, document management
- Governance practices driving the review and approval of work packages
- Effectively contribute as a high performing team member
- Experience in human resource functionality within a customer complaint management IT system would be highly regarded
If this sounds interesting, please submit your CV to apply!