|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$128000 per annum + + fringe benefits|
Superannuation company who manage over $30B in funds and services over 100,000 member. with a strong corporate culture and supportive environment.
In the role of the BA you will work within the PMO and be working on an integral 6 month insurance transition project. You will manage the delivery of various requirements based artefacts; undertaking business impact assessments; contributing to the PMOs BPM (Business Process Management) practice.
- Elicit and document requirements for various project artefacts including: User Stories, Business Requirements Document; Test Plans etc.
- Interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers; various internal and external stakeholders; and subject matter experts from all areas of the business.
- Develop and manage the requirements traceability matrix.
- Evaluate solution designs.
- Champion and contribute to the PMO's Business Process Management practice through analysis and mapping of business processes.
- Develop a sound knowledge of the business, particularly their processes and the effect requested changes may have on them.
- Work closely with Project Managers to develop plans covering analysis work as well as actively participate in contributing to a project's control activities e.g. highlight risks and issues
- Undertake in some instances change management functions such as change impact assessments, project communications, demonstrations and presentations to stakeholders.
- Undertake in some instances testing functions such as the creation and execution of test cases.
- Must have superannuation experience.
- Must have insurance experience within a superannuation setting.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, including the ability to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements in formal documentation
- Experience in engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent people management skills, specifically in relation to interactions with business managers process owners across the business
- Proficient written & communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Sound organisational & time management capabilities
- Ability to influence stakeholders across the business
- Ability to lead meetings and workshops
- Ability to prepare and successfully present to a diverse audience
- Experience of working as a BA in an agile environment
- Experience in creating and executing test cases
Please apply now to learn more.