|Location:||South Brisbane, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$800 per day + competitive|
Our Client, a leading Global Organisation, is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team on an initial 6-month engagement based in Brisbane.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to uplift the technology capability across the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Business analysis functions including, elicitation and documentation of requirements (business, stakeholder, solution and transition), within a defined schedule
- Working alongside other Business Analysts and Project members
- Completing and updating project documentation
- Managing and defining project scope
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven delivery experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong requirements elicitation, management, and analysis
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Strong BPMN experience and a sound understanding of the SDLC
- Excellent stakeholder management, coupled with proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Global Distribution Systems experience is highly regarded
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0318 for a confidential discussion.