Business Analyst| 6 month Contract| Greater Western Sydney
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
- Undertake research to identify issues, recommend changes or improvements, to ensure the optimal operation and performance of business systems.
- Analyse business processes and identify alternative solutions, assessing feasibility, and recommending new approaches.
- Provide root cause analysis into the Fixed Asset Register
- Identify procedural deficiencies, limitations and communicate this for modification across business units.
- Detailed comprehensive reconciliations across various registers
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting/Finance
- Experience in financial analysis and management, commercial business planning and budgeting in a large, complex organisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, negotiation and consultation skills with the ability to persuade and influence.
- General knowledge of financial principles
- Intermediate to Advanced level Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills.