|Location:||South Brisbane, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Business Analyst - Initiative Development, Design, and Delivery
A prominent research-intensive institution are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join them to support across the diagnostic, design and implementation stages for initiatives.
The successful candidate for the role will have experience in:
- Data gathering and analysis;
- Impact assessment;
- Business requirement analysis;
- Map end-to-end processes and identify potential opportunities for improvement;
- Conduct baseline assessments, and assess gaps to relevant internal and external benchmarks;
- Produce clear and succinct reports, presentations, business cases, blueprints, implementation plans and project plans;
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders at all levels.
For more information, please contact Mitch on (07) 3020 0315.