|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client is a leading bank seeking 2 experienced BAs to join their high performing team assisting across some critical projects within the Infrastructure space that can have a direct impact to the customer. One of the BAs will be a do-er and the other will be an influencer.
This will initially be a 3m contract with the view to become permanent
The ideal candidate will have experience across infrastructure projects within banking specifically across Routers, Switches, Data Centres, Networks and Cloud related service offering.
The working environment is heavily Agile, you must be able to demonstrate an Agile mindset and previous experience working in Agile.
- Effectively demonstrate our corporate values, Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, Service and Excellence
- Manage Risk as a tangible benefit to operational and business stability
- Ensure technology solutions are aligned with the Groups enterprise architecture
- Complete and oversee project work stream deliverables including quality control/sign off for area of accountability
- Provide ongoing assistance to support teams for functionality released into production
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to identify impacts to business processes as a result of system or application changes
- Effectively prioritise work and deliverables according to specified timeframes
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary
- Evaluate effectiveness of solution delivery (SDLC) tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Analyse and document business/functional processes and requirements using standard analysis methodologies and tools
- Using knowledge of system capabilities, rules, and architecture, convert business needs into functional designs
- Effectively liaise with customers and manage stakeholder expectations
- Work within a team environment and provide assistance in the management and leadership of your team and complete associated tasks
You must have:
- Min 5 - 10 years experience across infrastructure projects within banking specifically across Routers, Switches, Data Centres, Networks and Cloud related service offering.
- You must have experience working in an Agile enviornment
- You must understand service management - previous experience in building something that is service management use.
- IT or business qualification is highly desirable
- Minimum two years' business analysis or process improvement experience
- Working knowledge of IIBA BABoK- can demonstrate application of BA practices
- Experience working in Infrastructure technology enabled change programs/projects
- ITIL Foundations V3
Please hit apply if you have what it takes or then feel free to contact Amy Shah on 92486214 or for more information