|Location:||Hornsby, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$120000.00 per annum + Super|
This software company are seeking an experienced Business analysis to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will see you bridging the gap between the company's customer base and the development team.
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience dealing with complex business processes and ideally experience working for software or ERP providers.
- Liaise with customer base and technical team to clarify requirements and needs and give input to proposed solutions and improvements.
- Present complex solutions, including offering alternative solutions;
- Perform second-level testing of system changes;
- Conduct other functional Business Analyst Duties as required;
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written. With the ability to speak to both technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to meet delivery milestones and accurately forecast time estimates for tasks.
- ERP application knowledge background either in development or specification would be highly advantageous.
- Exposure to complex business processes, supply chains and general ledger.
If this sounds like a position you have the skills to undertake, follow the link below to 'apply' or shoot through your resume