|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$150000.00 per annum + bonus, career progression|
My client is a leading bank seeking an experienced IT BA to join their high performing Regulatory team. The key focus of the role will be split across data, systems and Regulatory initiatives (MIFID, OTC controls and Regulatory frameworks).
In this role, you will closely work with different teams such as business, compliance, middle office groups to interpret regulatory reporting requirements, perform impact analysis on existing systems and document technical changes required. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that define and test changes on the OTC Reporting Technology Platform. As the Business Analyst you will also be involved in support and diagnostics of time critical requests. There will also be opportunity to work on broader regulatory deliverables including MIFID II transaction reporting, uncleared Margin and G20 regulatory controls.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Understanding of OTC Derivatives products: IRS, Bonds, CDS, FX and Commodities derivatives, and regulatory reform regulations
- Extensive experience in gathering, understanding and translating regulatory requirements in to technology solution requirements
- Demonstrated experience in effectively documenting and articulating requirements and test acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated experience in performing root cause analysis on complex and time-critical regulatory reporting issues
- Extensive experience in analysing data from a number of data sources with different data models and in performing data mapping exercises
- Proficiency in relational database models, SQL queries, XML data models including FpML, MS Excel, JIRA and Confluence
This is a great opportunity if you are seeking stability, longevity and career growth!
Hit 'Apply' if you have what it takes or contact Amy Shah on 92486214 or