|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$501 per day + super|
Are you from an infrastructure background looking to make a move into a technical Business Analyst role? If so then this role could be for you. My client is one of Australia's leading institutions within Financial services and are looking for a Business Analyst to join their project team to work on a variety of projects across the organisation. If you have been in a Service Desk, System Administration, Service Delivery or System Analyst type role for the last 5+ years this role will provide you an opportunity to make the move in a supportive and rewarding team.
- Collaborate organisation wide in order to provide consistent service and systems improvement within assigned projects.
- Documentation and elicitation of requirements for current and future environments using relevant methods and tools.
- Identifying risks and improvements and agreeable solutions with relevant stakeholders.
- Create and develop design specifications, concept papers and delivery of learnings to end users and support teams.
- 5 + years' experience within IT infrastructure in a support or systems role, working along side or as a part of project based work.
- Demonstratable experience with Jira & Confluence.
- ITIL certified and demonstrated expert knowledge of ITIL service delivery methods.
- Proven experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies and with BA practices.
If you are passionate about Infrastructure and are looking to get into a Business Analyst role then apply now.