|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This leading property group are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team on a 12 Month Fixed Term Basis (with a chance of extension).
To be successful in this role you will need to be a passionate and analytical BA who will utilise their excellent communication skills to gain an understanding of the business processes and systems and engage with key stakeholders to articulate business challenges and identify opportunities for process and system improvements.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to understand, develop and document detailed Business Requirements and articulate business value.
- Support throughout the full SDLC lifecycle including requirement's definition, process mapping, solution design, build, testing, migration/deployment, support handover, benefits realisation.
- Convert Business Requirements to Functional Specifications.
- With a strong understanding of the SDLC work closely with the software developers, systems analysts and 3rd party application vendors to deliver solutions and a strategic roadmap.
- Meet delivery milestones whilst regularly reporting on the status of progress and effectively managing stakeholder expectations.
- 5-7 years of BA experience delivering practical business solutions.
- Experience with finance related systems and ERP's would be highly advantageous.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills is essential;
- A demonstrated ability to lead workshops and facilitate probing questions to successfully elicit information.
- Strong communication and presentations skills are essential for this role. You must be able to communicate positively with all members of the business - influencing where necessary.