|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client is a leading FS firm that offers Cash Mangement Services to small - medium enterprises. They are seeking an experienced functional BA to assist across multiple projects working with their inhouse product.
As a Senior BA you will be responsible for providing strategic business analysis services to business product owners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business product owners to gain in-depth understanding of business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
- Lead a team of business analysts, by providing leadership and competency guidance for business analysts in the completion of their initiative delivery duties.
- Demonstrated experience in leading workshops with senior stakeholders and technical teams.
- Able to facilitate requirement gathering workshops with PO's, business stakeholders, architects and technical resources to elicit requirements and clearly articulate business needs. Use innovative approaches that satisfy stakeholders and demonstrate their buy-in.
- Active ownership of the Product Backlog and support in Sprint planning ceremonies with prioritised stories. Support Delivery Lead in reporting on status of the release/ backlog.
- Facilitate traceability of the requirements through design, build, testing and deployment.
- Write tickets in Jira with sufficient details, both with respect to requirements and expected look-and-feel of results.
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Leverage a range of industry analysis techniques, to suit the needs of the specific project activity.
You must have:
- Min 5 - 10 years experience in a Functional BA role ideally within the banking sector.
- End to end Business analysis experience as well as some exposure to leadership.
- Solid communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Technical skills: Good SQL skills and database side exposure.
- Ideally someone from a finance/accounting background with the ability to work well within technical teams.
- Ability to coach, develop and mentor others.
- Experience dealing with senior Product Owners (and stakeholders), System Architects, Developers, Testers, Design Teams, Customer and User Experience experts, to drive business solutions that align with project objectives.
- Effectively understanding and documenting business requirements, UI/design requirements and technical requirements.
- Experienced in manual testing to compare implementation against requirements
- Experienced in writing test plans and reporting on test plan progress.
- Experienced in an Agile Scrum environment using Jira.
- Flexible work hours/working from home.
- Exposure to an Agile enviorment
- Opportunities to grow within the firm
- Salary reviews every 6 - 12 months
- Yearly certifications
Please hit apply if you've got what it takes. For further information please feel free to contact Amy Shah on 92486214 or email across your CV