|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>
My client is one of Australia's leading banks that is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team. This role will be reporting into the Delivery Manager and its main purpose is to drive business change through projects to support the organisation. This role will sit as a part of the insurance arm of the organisation and therefore previous experience in Insurance would be highly advantageous.
For you, this role will provide an opportunity to drive growth and continuous improvement initiatives across a well-respected brand and grow your skills as a Business Analyst. You will be a part of a broader projects team and will be responsible for the analysis and requirement gathering in order to ensure the delivery of the projects.
- Develop and manage fit for purpose requirements that align to the overall project goals and ensure timely delivery.
- Liaise with stakeholders and effectively influence those stakeholders to elicit buy in.
- Ensure documentation and processes are efficient and are kept at a high standard.
- 5 + years of recent Financial Services industry experience as a Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated capabilities in stakeholder management and ability to influence.
- Prior experience in leading Professional Services teams and delivering to tight deadlines within an agile environment.
If this role sounds like you apply now or call Jes Wilson on 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.