|Location:||Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This Federal Government Department are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to assist in the development and launch of a new website focussing on the cyber security of Australia.
This contract will commence in January 2019 and for an initial 6 months.
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Have extensive experience in working within an agile multi-disciplinary team - experience in running a scrum is highly desirable.
- Be able to demonstrate where you have produced accurately written documentation for non-technical audiences.
- Experience in developing detailed requirements specifications.
- Be well versed in producing user stories, business process maps, data models and use cases.
- High level interpersonal and team management skills, establishing good working relationships with UX designers, Software Developers and Testers.
Due to the nature of the project you will be required to have Baseline security clearance.
If you have any further questions please contact Suzanne on 02 9248 6206.