|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My Client, and leading SAAS provider working in the field of Data Analysis and Visulisation are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join their exciting operation and expanding team.
Working with the Business Development Manager, the role will involve engaging with the product team, key stakeholders, partners and customers to support the development, delivery, launch and ongoing success of our clients existing and new products.
- Minimum of 2 years' Business Analyst experience
- Experience in Agile environments
- Demonstrated experience with AWS
- Ability to work in a development environment that is in "startup mode" and experiencing change
- Knowledge of and experience in best practice process mapping and analysis methods and standards
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to operate at both a hands-on operational and strategic level
- Strong communicator with good writing ability and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in and affinity with start-up environments preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Collaborative, whilst also able to work autonomously and independently
- Works with integrity, trust and respect
- Strong communication skills to consistently liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and project prioritisation skills
- Possible international travel
This a rare opportunity to join a leading SAAS provider who are scaling up, who offer high energy environment along with a great working environment.
Please contact Helen Chard for more details on +61 7 3020 0343