|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$145000 per annum + inclusive of superannuation|
Our client is one of the reputable multinational Bank that is currently driving an initiative to transform the overall data quality across multiple regulatory processes. The objective is to make the Bank a more data-driven institution, enhancing controls and helping simplify how people work while deepening insights into clients and markets.
The role sits within the Finance Data Quality team to implement the strategies and management processes to effectively govern data and improve data quality across multiple regulatory processes.
- Identify data quality issues, financial reporting quality issues and operational risk concerns
- Define a strategy to drive data quality measurements
- Implement the strategies and management process to effectively govern data and to improve data quality across various regulatory processes
- Ensure the quality of data is first-class and there is end-to-end traceability
- Produce quality dashboards and reports
- Perform data analysis and profiling, review and fully understand regulatory requirements
- Assist in preparation of workshops to identify critical data elements, data quality rules, thresholds, and other business requirements
- Manage data quality, monitoring, measurement and reporting activities to introduce industry best practices
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to identify needs and requirements
- Min 5-7 years' experience as a BA in the banking FS area sectors ideally across data-transformation programs
- Hands-on experience in implementation of data quality practices such as automated data profiling, scorecards and dashboards, KPIs, and integration with metadata management.
- Strong understanding in how data flows and able to create data models
- Strong knowledge of Australian and NZ Regulatory reporting requirements
- Strong understanding of key regulatory requirements that affect how data is generated, manipulated, recorded and reported (APRA, SOX, BCBS, etc.)
- Lean six sigma certification or at least an understanding of Lean principles
- Strong understanding and fluency in Data Management and Data Governance disciplines in the financial services industry
- Experience in reporting and database skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and relationship skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal with ability to communicate complex ideas clearly
Please hit apply if you have what it takes or call Anastasiya Kuprina on 02 9248 6202 and email across your resume