|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + super|
This Big 4 bank is one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
This Bank is looking for a number of immediately available Business Analysts to take on a 4 month contract with the potential for these to be extended. A strong interest and experience in automation within the financial services industry will be advantageous for this role.
- Assist in the development of reporting and applications.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to document and rollout processes and procedures.
- Be a key player in process improvement and cost saving initiatives.
- Responsible for the production of timely and accurate internal and external reporting in relation to productivity and quality.
- Act as the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders in relation to reporting.
- Previous experience in banking and financial services essential.
- Good communication skills and a team oriented approach.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Detail oriented and quality focused.
- A strong interest in automation would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability in working towards strict deadlines and effectively managing time.
- Adaptable to change.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 or alternatively apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.