This is a great opportunity for a Business BA to join this leading organisation to assist across multiple critical compliance related projects!
You must have previous experience across Wealth Management/Super/Pensions/Insurance experience to be considered for this role.
As a Business Analyst you will work with the project stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the organisational context and complete business analysis activities, and ultimately elicit, document and manage the requirements throughout the project or program end to end, and other analysis activities such as testing, process mapping and change transition. Working within the stakeholder engagement framework for the project, the Business Analyst is to communicate these requirements to key stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of the project's or program's objectives and benefits.
- Ensure that assigned business analysis activities are conducted within agreed cost parameters, ensures that the outputs and benefits are clear and that identified products provide efficiencies in business
- Develop requirements that are fit-for-purpose, accurate and display an understanding of the financial implications to the project and manage the requirements throughout the life of the project
- As required, assist with activities in implementing the change and embedding BAU transition.
- Assist the PM in the delivery of the project to budget and agreed timelines.
- Work efficiently with the customer to elicit project requirements that are fit for purpose, recommending appropriate stakeholders to be involved with elicitation activities
- Maintain relationships all stakeholders and communicate requirements clearly and concisely
- Validate requirements with the customer and the project team and provide input to ensure that proposed solutions meet customer expectations
- Work with the project team to ensure customer satisfaction with project deliverables
- Min 5+ years experience as a Business BA working for a Bank/FS firm.
- Ideally must have Wealth Managment/Compliance related project experience.
- You must demonstate solid BA skills specifically across requirements gathering and doccumentation.
- Experience working with stakeholders across multiple divisions such as Legal, Risk, Compliance teams.
- Solid understanding of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures.
- Excellent communication and Stakeholder Managment Skills.
Hit 'Apply' if you think you have what it takes. You may contact Amy Shah on 92486214 or for more information.