|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$140000.00 - AU$150000 per annum|
My client is a leading bank looking for a Senior BA to assist across various regulatory reporting requirements. You will closely work with different teams such as business, compliance, middle office groups to interpret regulatory reporting requirements, perform impact analysis on existing systems and document technical changes required.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that define and test changes on the OTC Reporting Technology Platform. As the Senior Business Analyst you will also be involved in support and diagnostics of time critical requests. There will also be opportunity to work on broader regulatory deliverables including MIFID II transaction reporting, uncleared Margin and G20 regulatory controls.
This is a truly unique opportunity that offers the opportunity to learn new things and develop within the role. In addition to the being hands on you will also get the opportunity to be part of the strategic planing and be involved in putting together the plan.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Understanding of OTC Derivatives products: IRS, Bonds, CDS, FX and Commodities derivatives, and regulatory reform regulations
- Extensive experience in gathering, understanding and translating regulatory requirements in to technology solution requirements
- Demonstrated experience in effectively documenting and articulating requirements and test acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated experience in performing root cause analysis on complex and time-critical regulatory reporting issues
- Extensive experience in analysing data from a number of data sources with different data models and in performing data mapping exercises
- Proficiency in relational database models, SQL queries, XML data models including FpML, MS Excel, JIRA and Confluence
If you have what it takes please hit apply or you may contact Amy Shah on 92486214 or