|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client is a reputable Insurance firm seeking an experienced IT BA to assist across a large IT upgrade program. The client is shifting their core system to Guidewire and as a BA you will be a key part of assisting with this initiative. This will be an initial 4 weeks contract with a possible extension.
You must be immediately available and hold an Australian PR/Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity.
- This is a BAU role within the IT department. You will be responsible to follow up on any errors the users are experiencing in the core insurance system.
- You will also be responsible for assisting the Finance team with reports analysis and data quality issues, this includes monitoring daily batch jobs and if those batch jobs and ensure they are run successfully and following up with the correct department if they're not.
- You will need to ensure the core system is running and if it's done you need to raise the alarm and contact the right people to get it resolved.
- You will also need to analyse data inconsistency in reports by finance, which includes monitoring batch jobs and coordinating activities between various departments.
- You must have min 5+ years as an IT BA, insurance industry experience would be ideal but is not a must.
- You must have strong Excel skills.
- It would be nice to have previous experience with Guidewire - this is not a must.
- It would be beneficial to know microstrategy and IDIT but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and best practices (e.g. ITIL)
- Interest in rural insurance in Australia and the financial service industry
- Experience with project management (either leading project or leading a project stream)
- Experience with test management.
Please hit apply if you think you have what it takes and you will shortly be contacted. You may reach Amy Shah on 92486214 or for any further information.