-Investigate Business Unit requirements using a range of tools including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
-Identify and interview relevant customers and stakeholders across the organisation who may have an interest in, or be affected by, the problem or solution.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, deconstruct information into more easily accessible details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, and distinguish user desires from the underlying true needs of the business units.
-Assist with the preparation of procurement documentation including tenders and requests for information in line with procurement policies.
-Ensure that documents are maintained and stored in the appropriate document management system.
-Complete tasks on discovery projects under the guidance of the Business Analysis Team Lead, Senior Project Manager, Project Manager, Manager Business Analysis or the Portfolio Manager.
- Experience in end-to-end Business Analyst roles
- Thorough understanding and experience working around API, database projects, intergrations and large scale database migration projects
- Strong knowledge the fundamental duties of an end-to-end Business analyst role
- Experience working with the "As Is - To Be" concept
- A deep understanding of what the project requires and how to solve the issues associated
This project is a data migration project which will ultimately facilitate the main system for users and students. More information will be provided during the phone screening stage of the process.