Our client is a renowned Australian higher education institution seeking 1 -2 experienced Enterprise BAs to work on an enterprise systems transfromation program reporting to the Systems Transformation Lead.
You must have prior experience sitting at Enterprise Level.
Your role will be to provide analytical and functional expertise in the collection and analysis of the organisations systems, develop the application lifecycle and control metrics frameworks and provide recommendations to Business and IT Manager on approaches to rationalise systems effectively and efficiently.
- System portfolio register, creation of templates to gather information from owners and specialists on the various technology systems within the Organiastion
- Capturing data to enable analysis of cost of life of such systems to make recommendations for rationalisation, replacement and/or decommissioning.
- The Business Analyst will also be required to develop frameworks based on best practices for Application Lifecycle Management and Control Metrics.
This role will have a major focus on the analysis ad recommendations to senior executives and will require working alongside a joint team of University's staff, external consultants and with key business stakeholders.
You must have:
- Previous experince working within a University
- You must have strong working knowledge of BA principles and methodologies.
- Experience across systems implementations and large scale project enviorments.
- Experience in building system frameworks and templates ("AS IS" vs "TO BE")
- Experience in Asset lifecycle management (tracibility matrix).
- Experienced in influencing and working with stakeholders at all levels.
Please APPLY NOW in order to be considered for this unique opportunity.