|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
My client is a leading Govt organisation seeking an experienced BA to assist on a large transformation program. The project is to work on the merger of all the training and assessment modules across 11 different institututions as well as the impact this will have on the existing processes/systems and people.
This is an urgent role - interviews this week and next - quick turn around!!
You will not be considered if you are on more than two weeks notice.
- Functional business focus analysis: looking at process, org design type of work.
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis, assess changes and impacts to ensure that transformation change strategy and transition planning is fit for purpose.
- Ability to map and analyse processes, both AS IS and TO BE and change activities for the transformation program across technology, relocation and new processes to support the Process and Change Leads.
- Analysis of current processes and procedures - understanding how change may impact this
- Business change impact assessment skills (including technology and process improvement changes), cost benefits analysis.
- Working with Financial analyst and business case writers to put together the business case.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance business relationships and project delivery and to understand and manage the people impacts of the change and project implementation plan.
- Work collaboratively with all operational business groups to understand current and future state and prepare process documentation in consultation with process specialists to ensure business
You must have:
- Proven experience of working across challenging programs/largescale tranformation programs, ideally the merger of organisations.
- Understanding of Business processes and systems, being able to map out the "as is" and "to be" as well as doccumenting storgage and access rights, etc.
- Being able to convert technical terms to business language that is widely understood
- Solid stakeholder management skills, ability to establish and maintain relationships across a variety of level of senior business stakeholders.
- Experience developing high quality process documentation during major organisational reform.
Please hit "apply" to be considered for this unique opportunity. You may contact Amy for more information on 92486214 or email me on