Busines Intelligence and Reporting Analyst
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
About the role:
A leading Sales and Marketing firm is looking for an experienced BI Reporting Analyst to join their BI and Analytics team in Sydney.
The ideal candidate will be strong in MS BI stack with proven experience in SSRS and consulting to solve reporting requirements in complex environments. You will be responsible for gathering business requirements, building reporting solutions and implementing them.
This role is being offered as an initial 6 months contract
To be successful in this role:
- At least 4+ years' experience in reporting, with proven understanding of SSRS
- Experience building and managing complex reports to support business objectives
- Assist with data collections, data extraction and data analysis across various organisation levels
- Proven ability to work with SQL Server to extract data and strong ETL
- Strong SQL skills to perform data manipulation as required
- Ability to work with reporting tools like Power BI, Tableau, etc
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX7/D365 report writing will be highly regarded
- Good eye for detail and a self-starter
- Proven communication skills and the ability to work in cross -functional teams
We are shortlisting now!
How to apply:
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Brad Ragothaman on 02 9248 6213