|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Attractive Package inc. Gym Fees|
Build Engineer - Game Development
Full Time - Brisbane
Are you an experienced game build and automation engineer? We are searching for someone who is very strong with coding, scripting, tools and engines across a variety of platforms including mobile iOS and Android, Gaming Consoles and Windows platforms etc.
Step into a relaxed, creative and social team environment, with a large team all driven to program, problem-solve and create the latest in gaming entertainment.
A highly technical role, with cross functionality to support gaming release and live operations.
- C++, C#, Objective C, Java, Solidity Programming
- MySQL, Oracle, PostgresSQL Databases
- Tools eg. Microsoft Visual Studio, Xcode, NetBeans, Perforce etc.
- Build & Deployment Automation Engineer
- Multiple Platforms eg. iOS, Android, Console, Windows, Mac
- Game Creation & Build Release Process
- Coding, Compilation, CI & Delivery via Jenkins
- Maintaining & Improving Build Performance
- Manage Tool Chains & Build Systems eg. Make, Premake, Jam
- Facilitate Correction of Build Failures
- Excellent with Content Design Tools & Development Improvements
- Supporting QA with Automating Testing & Game Publishing tasks
- Experience with Internal Game Engines like Unity 3D & Unreal
- Strong Knowledge of Source Control Tools eg. SVN, GIT etc.
- Solid Shell Scripting Experience eg. Powershell, Bash, CMD
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Communications Skills
- Organised, Structured & Comfortable in a Gaming Environment
For more details, please contact Denham on (07) 3020 0327 or apply now.