Brand & Strategy Manager
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
This is a fabulous role for a creative, Brand and Strategy focussed Marketer to join one of Brisbane's best agencies! My client is a very well-known and reputable business that's been delivering exceptional, forward thinking brand services across a whole heap of channels for years now and due to some massive projects they've successfully won, they need another creative mind to join their crew.
You'll be responsible for helping manage the development and implementation of clients brand strategy, and driving the alignment across all channels. This role is ultimately going to suit someone who is strategic and adaptable, and who gets a thrill of working in a buzzing environment with a fast paced vibe. You'll need to be able to have some smooth and sharp communication skills in your repertoire, and have on-point presentation skills with an ability to win the hearts and minds of stakeholders at all levels.
To be successful, we'll be looking to speak to people who are real self-starters with a curious mind. Now, you don't need to come from an overly conventional background, it's just important that you've had some juicy wins in building solid brand strategies and visual identities.
Here are the skills that we're looking for in you!
- Highly brand literate with around 5+ years experience working across all channels;
- Proven advertising agency liaison experience;
- Clear evidence of cultural curiosity combined with an informed world-view and passion for what makes people behave, mobilise and engage with brands;
- Knowledge and experience in creative and production for communications activity is essential as well as experience in campaign planning and brand planning;
- Proven track record in working with big brands across a variety of industry sectors;
- Fluent in both qualitative and quantitative research principles and best practice;
- Creative and strategic thinker with excellent briefing and brief writing skills; ability to distil information into compelling and insightful visual and verbal briefs;
- Good presentation and project management skills.
Sound like your thing? Excellent! Please go ahead and click the "Apply" button and send through your CV that outlines the synergy between your experience and the role on offer. Also, if you're keen to hear a little more or perhaps you'd like to talk about your next career move, then I'd be just as happy to chat too. You can reach me on , or phone 3009 6107.