Branch Manager - Big 4 Bank - Geelong
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
- Be responsible for the overall business performance of the branch.
- Drive activities to achieve business performance through inspirational team leadership, cross channel collaboration and strategic business development activities.
- Lead and inspire your team to be successful by coaching them to have insightful conversations with customers, uncovering genuine needs and overcoming obstacles.
- Work collaboratively to deliver a consistent and positive customer experience.
- Work with peers to build business strategies in the search for sustainable growth.
- Champion lead generation and community engagement to attract new customers.
- Previous experience as a Branch Manager.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven track record having developed teams and relationships in previous roles.
- Understanding of policy and procedures associated with branch management compliance.
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services