|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$95000.00 - AU$105000.00 per annum|
Join a global services firm operating in more than 20 countries.
My client is an award winning top tier services firm with a variety of capital market products. They are currently recruiting for a Billings Analyst to join their established team. By joining this organisation, you will be supported by a global network and opportunities to grow or move to different international offices.
As the Billing Analyst you will be responsible for the end to end working capital of matters billed in the Australian office.
My client is looking for a strong communicator who can build key relationships with the Australian finance team as well as the global finance community.
- Conducting monthly meeting with business leaders to review current WIP (work in progress) and debtors ledgers
- Ensure client rates are set up corrects in the system
- Respond to rates requests
- Profitability and scenario modelling for management requests
- Managing annual rates increase process
- Billing of legal matter in a timely and efficient manner
- Debt portfolio monitoring and taking appropriate steps
- Production of working capital reports
- Work with management to produce monthly billing forecast and ensure correct data
- Produce audit reports for clients and internal audits when required
- CPA/CA/Relevant finance degree preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates from a services/telco environment
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal.
The is an excellent opportunity for a young and eager individual to grow in a global corporation
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance