Big Data Solution Lead
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
About the Role:
My client is a well-established niche technology organisation working across major projects in the analytics space. They are well-regarded for their work and are now building a new analytics platform for a major client of theirs.
They seek an experienced Analytics Solution Lead / Solution Architect to join their team to define the data models and build solutions and lead a team. You will be responsible for end-end-to-end solution architecture and be a thought leader in your field.
- +10 years of IT Industry experience, focusing on Data, Analytics and Solution Architecture
- Demonstrated passion for technology and keenness to learn new technologies/tools.
- Proven ability to engage and lead a team of experienced engineers
- Extensive hands on experience in big data tools - AWS DyanomDB/Lambda/API gateway
- AWS EMR (Hadoop), and expreince in streaming and processing tools like AWS Kinesis or Kafka, Data Pipelines, Apache Nifi, ElasticSearch, ElastiCache etc
- Involvement in Data Governance and Data Stewardship projects
- Relevant Tertiary qualification.
This is a technical leadership role
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key member of a cuting edge analytics project. If this is the opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW or contact Brad on 02 9248 6213 for a confidential discussion.