Big Data Engineer
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum|
The opportunity to join a team that strives to be at the forefront of technology innovation, developing solutions to meet the needs of our customers.
As a Data Engineer, you will design, build, deliver and support new AWS based data lake and associated systems.
You will work with nationally distributed stakeholders and get opportunities to collaborate with architects to design a system that can perform reliability for near real time data analytics.
We don't expect you to just read the requirements and code, but rather understand the business and customer drivers for the feature you and your team have been asked to build. You will be empowered to challenge the status quo and come up with innovative solutions.
*As an Engineer, you will join the team and help the continued build of a AWS Data Lake solution. As an Engineer you should have the following experience:
* Must have experience in SQL, Hive, AWS and Oracle; Be passionate about data and the latest data technologies.
* Agile: Commercial experience of designing and creating softwares using AWS.
* Simple solution to complex problems: Writing testable, effective and communicative code.
* Growth mindset: You're curious and passionate about your work and enjoy learning new things.
* Strong communication skills.
* Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
To express your interest in this role please apply now.