Bid Solutions Manager
At Ambition, we have embraced innovation and are continually bringing new products and services to market to support our current clients and meet the varying needs of new clients. We believe our current proposition is a compelling one for companies, but we believe our future proposition will be even more so. Ambition is passionate about strength-based leadership and having 'the right people in the right roles'.
We currently trade with many of Australia's top companies as well as a fantastic mix of MNE's, SME's and NFP's.
About the role:
Reporting to directly to the Director of Sales, this role will take full ownership of the end to end bid opportunity, working within a newly develop sales team to develop distinctive value propositions.
Primarily as a Bid Solutions Manager, you will oversee accurate, timely completion of bid and proposal documents ensuring alignment with schedule, quality standards, safety requirements, and targets. You will work closely with the internal and external stakeholders in creating and maintaining bids.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of bid coordination role within the solution sales sector
- Provide technical expertise and support sales team during client negotiations to prepare the most competitive offer
- Support bid/no bid analysis and identify opportunities where approach can be applied to improve customer experience and outcome
- Highly Proficient in Office Suite programs and Adobe InDesign as well as a firm understanding of information architecture.
- Strong product knowledge within the recruitment and solution sectors is preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to deliver cost-effective solutions
The successful candidate will have a successful track record completing bids ideally in the recruitment or solutions sales sectors looking to take a step up into Bid Managment. You will also demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects and encourage innovative problem solving while working at the operational and strategic level. Have experience in content writing and demonstrate proficiency in producing case studies within the company.
You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable with managing priorities and deadlines. Your influencing skills will ensure your success working with stakeholders in this high pressured environment.
This is an outstanding career opportunity to join a dynamic organisation focused on growth opportunities with a continuous improvement focus and to contribute to building a brand new team. Be the team player who is also able to work autonomously.
Please contact Michelle Wong on (2) 9248 6218 for a confidential discussion.