|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$650 - AU$750 per day + Super|
Our client is the single largest education entity in New South Whales. As part of an ongoing change program, they're seeking to broaden the usage of data and subsequent influence of their Busienss Intelligence function. Because of this, a vacancy has risen for an experienced Business Intelligence Specialist to join the evolving Information and Data Management Group.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will support a range of services in the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack, troubleshoot issues with the service and perform bug fixing and minor enhancement development.
Ideally, you'll have:
- 5+ years end to end Data Warehouse / Data Mart / BI development using Microsoft ETL and BI tools including SQL Server services including SQL Server Databases (column store), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (Tabular and Multidimensional) (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI, and Microsoft Data Zen
- Good understanding of development lifecycle methods and ITIL practices.
- Strong dimensional modelling skills with attention to determining and applying level of detail, aggregation, summarisation, etc. with consideration for optimal performance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably in an IT discipline, or equivalent successful experience
In return, you'll have the opportunity to work in an experienced but innovative team focussed on driving value for their internal stakeholders. Although there is no guarentee of extension beyond the initial 6 months, MANY high-performing contractors have been extended or given other opportunites across the business to drive value.
Please apply now or contact Judith Fernandes with any specific questions on 02 9249 5037 or .