|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum|
Growing company is looking for a BI Developer to take part in the enterprise wide Business Intelligence upgrade. You will have the opportunity to enhance Business Intelligence throughout the organisation and be a part of an exciting company digital transformation.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining BI requirements to enable business direction and strategy
- Implement and utilise Power view, SSIS, SSRS, Power pivot, Excel, Performance point, Power map/GeoFlow as required to present data in an intuitive and appropriate format
- Create ETL packages using SSIS and creating and maintaining SQL agent jobs
- Provide SME support to teams in accordance with agreed service levels. Status reporting of all assigned deliverables
- Depth experience with SSRS, SSIS and Power BI
- Strong understanding of proven SDLC methods
- Comprehensive understanding of processes and current IT solutions
- Knowledge of and ability to analyse metrics
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
To express your interest please" apply now" or call Tessa Gould on 03 8629 1020 for more information.