BI Developer - SQL
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client, an industry leading Not-for-profit organisation are seeking a BI Developer to join their rapidly growing IT team, based in Brisbane. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and agile person looking to be the GO-TO for all things related to the MS BI Stack.
In this role, you'll be responsible for developing and reporting data models through Power BI, predicting business targets based on data findings, as well as assisting clients through their DMP changes.
- Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- Develop ETL processes in SSIS
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Data Warehouse development utilising MS SQL Server
- Create visualisations and reports for requested projects through Power BI
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
Essential Skills and Experience are required in:
- Proven experience as a BI Developer
- Strong experience across Power BI and Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Strong communication both verbally and written
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0343 for a further discussion.