Our client is an ASX listed, publicly traded company with revenues of $1.5 Billion and over 5000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. They've experienced significant growth in the recent years due to acquisitions and organic growth with no sign of slowing down!
Due to the company's recent growth there is an immediate need to expand the BI and Reporting team. The primary purpose of this role is to ensure appropriate and clean data is entered into the system and is available for report creation. Through use of Excel, VBAs, Macros, and SQL you will validate and automate tasks. The initial contract is for 3 months with a strong probability of extension where you will use SSRS and SSIS to create BI reports.
Skills & Experience
- Depth of experience in Data Cleansing and BI Reporting
- Experience creating standards for data entry
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, VBAs, Macros, Microsoft SQL querying
- Nice to have: SSRS and SSIS
- Excellent time management
Please click the APPLY button to apply for this position. Please note that all applicants will be contacted about their application status for this role.