|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$1000 per day|
- Engagement with key stakeholders across including delivery partners
- Perform analysis to identify gaps and opportunities for data led improvements
- Bridging the gap between business needs and IT delivery through scrum membership
- A key influencer and facilitator of determining new business rules, processes, and logic for new decisioning and personalisation capability.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years experience in analytics and a strong knowledge of SQL to extract, manipulate, join and analyse data
- Experience using Tableau Solutions and a strong knowledge of report design/data visualisation best practices
- Exposure to SAP CRM/ISU highly favourable
- Experience in AGILE delivery methodologies / scrum membership
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, deal with unambiguity, and be flexible with changing priorities
- Quick and attentive learner. The ability to grasp complex problems in short timeframes.
For more information, contact Tessa Gould on Tessa.Gould at Ambition.com.au