|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + superannuation + bonus|
Our client is a leading healthcare provider across oncology and cardiology. They are very innovative in terms of developing tools and technologies for medical practioners and conducting research on cancer treatment and outcomes.
They are looking for a motivated BI Developer to provide guidance on the potential business value and complexity of development works to the business. This role includes 30% BI Business Analyst work & 70% BI development.
You will be joining a very driven and fun team, where the hard work is appreciated, and you can make decisions. They offer flexible working hours, Friday awards, Thursday pizza in the office and drinks on Friday.
About Your Role:
- Provide analytics to create information which supports business decision-making
- Design, code, test, correct and document complex programs and scripts from the specifications
- Develop complex Database queries using stored procedures
- Develop and maintain code to extract the DataMart from existing data warehouse
- Assist in database modelling (entity based and snowflake/star schema)
- Build reports and dashboards to allow decision support
- Format and communicate results, using textual, numeric, graphical and other visualisation methods
- Iterative development of user tasks, interaction and interfaces to meet user requirements
- Provide end user training on the tools and data sources available to support self-service business intelligence
- Develop strong relationship with various internal and external key stakeholders
- Strong experience analysing, designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions, preferably obtained in a healthcare environment
- Min 4 years of experience across SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS, Tableau
- Strong experience developing complex Database queries using stored procedures
- In depth experience across SQL Server (SSMS/SSIS/SSRS), Tableau (10.0 upwards) skills (Python experience is a plus)
- Strong experience in data analysis, building reports and dashboards, presenting insights visually
- Strong understanding of database modelling (entity based and snowflake/star schema)
- Ability to interact in a professional manner and build relationships with a broad range of people
If this looks like an exciting opportunity in a highly dynamic and high achieving team then please apply now!