|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum + Competitive Bonus|
This dynamic company has been recognized in the media recently as being one of the fastest growing businesses in Australia. Due to scheduled expansion, a key position in their BI team is now available to act as a key player in driving this growth. This is a highly visible role in a high-performance team.
You will partner with executive-level personnel across both operations and sales to provide expertise & delivery on requirements. This is a truly business partnering position which requires both analytical & stakeholder management experience.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, integration, data governance and data reporting of all business systems.
- You will work with the Salesforce team to develop CRM/SQL data analysis.
- You will be required to work with stakeholders, extracting requirements, interpreting, analysing, designing and building reports to improve data.
- Experienved in presenting data to stakeholders in an understandable format (tables, graphs, charts and reports).
- Analyse and transform data for varying disparate sources including SQL, JIRA, Web and filesystem to be used for dashboards and analysis
- Perform Data Visualization using Tableau
- Build custom dashboards, models and reports
- Design and develop forward analytics and predictive modelling toolkit
The right candidate will have:
- Must have experience in delivering using Tableau framework.
- Must have excellent analytics skills with large data set.
- Must have strong knowledge in SQL and statistical processing languages is highly desirable.
- Must have experience working with tools such as MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, MS Excel, Talend or Informatica
- Must have the ability to communicate and work with stakeholders and wider Solutions team
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or Mathematics
Please hit apply if you have what it takes! You may call Judith Fernandes on 02 92495037 for more information!