Business Object Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
About your role
Their focus will be to provide Business Object related information system and IT support requirements within processes and systems, as well as to facilitate and manage the introduction and embedding of new tools that are not only relevant but will assist in enhancing the client experience.
- Business Intelligence platform - SAP Business Objects
- Experience withOracle and SQL server
- Business Intelligence design and development solutions for all areas of the Bank ensuring consistent and efficient technical delivery of information.
- Provide requirements to the Development team to build semantic layers for Ad-hoc Business queries and strategic reporting & dashboards (after prototyping is complete)
- Prototyping of Reports and Dashboards for the Business (including Datasets)
- Review analysis of enhancements & new requirements.
- Review development platforms and tools to ensure an evolving solution architecture.
- Problem solving and Management of Incident Reports
- Technical Specifications and Documentation of Procedures
- Assist with support of any other MIS system as necessary.
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!