|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$650 - AU$750 per annum|
We are looking for a BI Analyst to join a large government department based in Brisbane's CBD, where you'll play a pivotal role in advancing SAP improvements and MSBI reporting.
Financial Business Systems is responsible for the day-to-day support of the department's SAP & Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, including SSRS and Power BI. This includes the maintenance of existing functionality and the development and implementation of new features required by DoE. The unit also supports the INFOR Budget and Reporting Tool and other tailored financial solutions.
Position overview & description
The unit is seeking an experienced MSBI Developer to assist with the development of MSBI Reporting related to SAP Improvements and MSBI Reporting. The MSBI Developer reports to the SAP Technical Manager, Financial Business Systems.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Programming (SS2012, SS2014, SS2016)
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services Extract Transform and Load.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services - Tabular and Multidimensional
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Have strong skills in Business Intelligence dashboard development (Microsoft Power BI)
- Have a good understanding of database optimisation concepts for tuning data access queries
- Have an overall knowledge of end-to end data warehousing architecture, from tools to middleware to data quality
- Be able to analyse data sources, understand data models and data cleansing for quality
- Have general systems and application development knowledge (strong skills preferable, but working knowledge mandatory)
- Have good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0343 for a further discussion.