|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + + superannuation + bonus|
Our client is a leading healthcare provider across oncology and cardiology. They are very innovative in terms of developing tools and technologies for medical practioners and conducting research on cancer treatment and outcomes.
They are looking for a motivated BI Analyst to provide guidance on the potential business value and complexity of development works to the business.
You will be joining a very driven and fun team, where the hard work is appreciated, and you can make decisions. They offer flexible working hours, Friday awards, Thursday pizza in the office and drinks on Friday.
About Your Role:
- Provide analytics to create information which supports business decision-making
- Build reports and dashboards to allow decision making
- Format and communicate results, using textual, numeric, graphical and other visualisation methods
- Assist in selection of the most appropriate means of representing business requirements in the context of Business Intelligence, ensuring traceability back to source
- Investigate data requirements, apply data analysis, data modelling and insure data quality
- Plan and schedule the delivery of learning activities, based on learning objectives
- Provide end user training on the tools and data sources available
- Work with Project Management and Data Warehouse teams to translate requirements into project scope, and deliver on scope
- Develop strong relationship with various internal and external key stakeholders
- Strong experience analysing, designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions, preferably obtained in a healthcare environment
- Strong experience in data analysis, building reports and dashboards, presenting insights visually
- Knowledge of Python is desired
- Proficient with Microsoft business intelligence suite, Tableau Desktop and Server
- Knowledge of SQL Server (SSMS/SSIS/SSRS), Tableau
- Ability to interact in a professional manner and build relationships with a broad range of people
- Ability to write, collate and present reports
If this looks like an exciting opportunity in a highly dynamic and high achieving team then please apply now! Please feel free to give Anastasiya Kuprina a call on 02 9248 6202 for more information.