Benefits Realisation Lead
|Location:||Chatswood, New South Wales|
Reporting to the Manager of the PMO, your primary focus is to assist the Infrastructure portfolio and develop a benefits realisation plan.
Location: Chatswood, Sydney
Work Type: Contract
About the company
A forward-thinking and high-performing Government sector who pride themselves on their performance, culture of innovation, and research.
About the Role:
You will provide specialist strategic and expert business benefit management and analysis skills to facilitate successful outcomes in the implementation of the Financial Systems Renewal Project.
- Demonstrate your practical understanding of benefits management and of leading benefits identification workshops
- Propose alternative measures where appropriate
- Lead, manage and develop the strategy, implementation and evaluation of the Benefit plan.
- Collaborate and provide leadership and support to stakeholders, management, clients, customers and the work team.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a similar role is an absolute necessity
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office with extensive Excel experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, manage tasks according to priority, work collaboratively and deliver results
- Ability to support internal and external management to ensure that all plans are aligned to the expected benefits and leads activities required in the realisation of the benefits of each part of the change programme.
- Ability to influence and provide consultation for key stakeholders at senior levels, ensuring that organisational policy and strategies are adhered to. Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding.
- Extensive experience managing the review of complex ICT business processes and services.
- Relevant qualifications
To be considered for this role, APPLY NOW.
02 9248 6204