Basel III Business Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$850 per day + super|
Our client is one of the Big 4 Banks has a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced Basel III Business Analyst to provide consultancy and analysis work as a part of an exciting regulatory reform.
Be part of a critical regulatory project to improve the regulation, supervision and risk management within the banking sector.
- You will be working on a Basel III regulatory reform
- You will be supporting relevant stakeholders in developing and implementing the regulatory requirements
- You will gather and evaluate information from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details
- You will be documenting business requirements / project concepts
- You will be conducting workshops and training
- Experience in the regulatory initiatives Basel II or Basel III
- Strong Business Analyst experience within Market Risk.
- Knowledge of Dodd-Frank
- Experience in Banking/Financial Services
- Experience with risk modelling, liquidity reporting
- Experience of using business analysis and requirements modeling tools