Associate Director - Banking & Finance Recruitment
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
This is an exciting role for an established leader who has a background in Banking and Financial services. This is one of our most established sectors with a portfolio of existing Key accounts and PSA's. You will be heading up an experienced team with huge potential for growth on the individual desks, including 2 of the company's highest billers.
Ambition are a Global boutique recruitment firm with 7 offices in 5 countries. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary in 2019 and have been embedded in Financial services market for that whole time. We have been through a period of change and simplification over the last 18 months, which has created opportunities to join our company in this senior role. 2019 has been one of NSW offices best starts to a year with an above budget performance and strong foundations for the end of Q2 and beyond.
This means we are in growth mode; Your role will be pivotal in continuing this journey and helping bring the Banking and Finance teams back to the very top of our global leader boards
- Lead, develop and inspire the existing team, help them maximise their potential and be the go to subject matter expert.
- Own and drive the commercial outcomes, from PSA agreements, new client acquisition to cross functional leadership with our interstate offices and technology division.
- Identify, hire and coach new starters along with our L&D and HR divisions. Due to the volume of work and strong client base across the division, you have the opportunity to expand you team by 50% ASAP.
As an experienced people leader, you will:
- Be an autonomous and inspiring leader who will own the strategic direction of the Banking sector nationally.
- Have a lead from the front mentality and a strong client focus, you will know how to create opportunities and open doors. A desire to own executive level work that will drive business throughout your teams.
- Experience negotiating and delivering PSA's and Project contracts in Banking and Fin services.
- Proven track record in developing existing and rookie Consultants.
- Be driven by exceeding sales and financial targets.
How we support you
- Market leading technology tools, including LinkedIn Recruiter for every consultant and a pipeline of sourcing and engagement tech to roll out across 2019.
- Support from Internal Talent, L&D, Marketing and Contractor Care teams.
- Internal and external training for your team.
Be part of the Senior Leadership Team. We pride ourselves on the culture of the office here in Sydney with quarterly events, incentive programs, A social committee to run and drive these events. And if it's not all fun and games, we have a CSR committee that helps us give back as a business.
For more information and a confidential chat, please call Mark Jones on +61 2 9248 6239
If you are interested in considering a career with Ambition or would like to know more about the services that the Ambition Group offers, you can view our website at www.ambition.com.au