Back-end Java Developer (Multiple roles at all levels!)
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
An exciting opportunity to join a leading global technology business with a Head Office based in a US technology hub. This innovative business owns and operates a cloud-based integrated technology platform for end-to-end B2B solutions that are seriously changing an industry!
Our client is looking to build a brand new software development team in Brisbane to join their already existing team of developers, mathematicians and e-commerce experts.
Opportunity for a talented Java Developer to work in the US for 6 weeks!
- The analysis, design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of software components, APIs, and integration modules.
- Devising techniques for better modularity, testability, install-ability and maintainability of J2EE applications
- Assisting in the overall architecture and design of the software.
- Interacting with the sales and consulting teams where appropriate to help win new customers and make existing customers successful with the software.
- Analyze problems, develop written proposals/specifications, writing clean, scalable, readable and maintainable code.
Skills and Requirements
- Good knowledge of Java 7/8, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and relational databases
- Web services, Micro-services
- Spring Boot
- Spring Integration
- Experience in building restful API
- Test Driven Development (JUnit)
- Continuous integration
- Continuous deployment
- Agile / Scrum
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- AWS, Docker and Jenkins is a bonus
- BSCS or equivalent required, plus 2-5 years' hands-on experience.
How to Apply?
Please only apply to this position if you are a Permanent Resident or Citizen of Australia and consider yourself in the top 5% of developers. If you tick these boxes, please click apply or call Adam Grabish on (07) 3020 0316 for a confidential chat