|Location:||Rhodes, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Flexible depending on experience|
My client is a private organisation that specialises in property that is looking for an experienced and engaging Business Process Analyst. This role will require you to undertake a review of systems which support the health and safety framework across the business. This will involve the documentation of 'as is' processes and identify the future business needs.
This role will involve working closely across multiple areas of the business and conducting workshops to identify the correct business process and liaise with the business units and IT to agree on required changes.
Further to this your role will be to partner with the project team to assess and ifentify potential vendors for the preferred solutions - with a key emphasis on defining the scope and visibility.
- Manage workshops to identify key processes across the business.
- Identity future processes and validate them with key stakeholders.
- Articulate business requirements from diverse range of stakeholders in an easy to comprehend manner.
- Work with IT Function and Technical resources to specify build and test business requirements.
- Review design documents against business requirements.
- Traveling to projects sites and offices in NSW, WA, VIC and QLD.
- Experience delivering on or exposure to HSE implementation, ideally within property/construction or manufacturing.
- Demonstrated ability to implement integrated solutions.
- Superior skills in Visio, PowerPoint and Word.
- Demonstrated capabilities to grasp complex concepts and be both a big picture thinker and maintain strong attention to details.
- Previous experience across health, property and hazard/risk management.
- Tertiary qualification in IT, Commerce or similar.
If this role sounds like you and you are looking for your next opportunity please apply now or contact Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.