BA/Business Optimization Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$680 - AU$710 per day|
My client is a leading global investment bank seeking an experienced BA/Business Optimization Analyst to assist across business process re-engineering both internally and with the client.
The Key focus of the role will be reviewing the pain points with subject matter experts and developing proposals.
You will need to be across the following areas:
Client Optimisation - As part of the Client Optimisation program, the team works with operations and client-facing teams on the elimination of bespoke manual processes by changing clients behaviour, e.g. by moving the client to a standard platform for instructing us, or receiving reports from us. The team is accountable to the Client Optimisation Program Manager for delivering this work.
Business Optimisation - Working with operations on pain point processes (e.g. those with manual risk, or causing late deliveries) to come up with improved/optimal/streamlined processes and to reduce the manual process.
Business Readiness Governance - The team owns the Business Readiness process and works with project owners to ensure they complete Business readiness prior to the project going live. Business readiness ensures the operational teams are trained, resourced and their procedures are updated so they are ready to support any new processes and/ or deliverables.
You will be primarily responsible for engaging with subject matter experts and stakeholders to facilitate both client facing and internal workshops to drive operational efficiency and risk reduction. Outputs will include producing proposal documents for internal and client discussion, regular reporting to senior management.
- Partner with Operations, Client Facing and Technology teams to optimise processes internally and with their clients.
- Oversee large data sets relating to operations procedures, ensuring subject matter experts manage their process description data effectively
- Manage and analyse that data to extract themes for operational efficiencies.
- Coordinate Operations and Product team discussions to map processes back to product definitions and client offerings
- Produce client analysis summaries
- Regular reporting to senior management on progress and issues
- Additional opportunity to drive Business Integration work for new business, including delivering business readiness sign off for assigned projects prior to implementation
- Determining infrastructure recommendations based on business requirements for new and existing operations
You must have:
- At least 4 years global financial industry experience within top tier investment management or financial services firm
- Proven business analysis skills with detailed knowledge
- Proven business analysis and project management delivery experience within a financial operational environment
- Preferably an associated and recognised business analysis and /or project management qualification
- Understanding of fund accounting operations and associated assets, including experience in NAV calculations, unit pricing and financial reporting processes as opposed to Technology analysis
- Ability to identify and analyse problems and propose effective corrective solutions to meet term business, financial and/or system requirements
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office applications and developing presentations
- QlikView data visualisation tool experience preferable
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on operational and/or project objectives to tight deadlines and high expectations
- Ability to handle multiple in-flight projects and deliver within given timeframes
- Excellent stakeholder and client relationship management skills
Hit apply if you have what it takes or contact Amy Shah on 92486214 or